Monday, April 14, 2008

Rolling...over and over and over...

Some of you thought this meant Eli is now crawling all over the house.
THAT IS NOT THE CASE. This, so far, is a one time deal.
He has learned he can roll over and over and over. But doesn't do it very often, and hasn't made it off his mat again, yet. Thanks for being so hopeful for him! Keep praying for him.
He'll be buzzing around someday...we hope. :)


Yeah.....Ummm......Where is Eli going?

This is how I found Eli this morning after his Daddy left for work.

He is realizing he can MOVE! Yahoo!!!!!!!!!

1 comments:

{Ãñgê£}ä said...

Yahoo? Oh no - that was not my respons for my children being on the move! I absolutely loved being able to set them down, go to the restroom, and come back to everything still in place. Now, I go to the restroom, come back and my entire house has mysteriously been destroyed! lol
Congrats - and good luck. By the way, how old is he?