Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Eli gained weight!

H O O R A Y !!!

Eli is back to where he was last summer....22 1/2 lbs!

I sure hope we can keep this up! 

He seems a bit uncomfortable lately, and we aren't sure what it is yet.  No granulation tissue has cropped up, so it must be the increased feeds.  I'm increasing the volume very slowly, in hopes his poops can keep up!  We sure miss our happy, laughing guy when he's gone....he laughs a little, but not like what we're used to.
(I sure wish he'd learn to like some new music!  I think that would make us all happier!  Elmo must go!)

He is doing so awesome in his Bronco!  I think he'd stay out there for an hour if we'd let him!! 
(But we usually just do 30-40 minutes because he needs to get back in the house and
plugged back into his continuous feeds)

We think he's ready for the next size Bronco!  We have an appt later this month to try one out and see.

Our boy is finally growing!

H O O R A Y !!!

7 comments:

Katy said...

Well, this is the kind of news I love. Keep up the good work, mama! I imgaine it would be very weird to have my feeds increased if I wasn't expecting it. Like eating a huge meal all day long.

Nicole said...

I am so super excited for you all, I do hope his comfort levels increase as you contiue the process. Have a great day! ps how do you like the cuttle bug? I won't be the next week, Keith's Birthday - but you are free to share it and keep a while longer. Talk soon, Nicole

Pauline said...

What great news :)

Mum Len said...

Hello Amy. My name is Len. Im a mother of a child with Lennox Gastaut syndrome and cerebral palsy. I'm following your blog now. Hoping we can be friends :-)

Janet "Grammy" Harrold said...

Hello Amy, I'm Janet (grandmother to Hailey) Hailey also has C.P. That weight gain is great news,Keep up the good work, and keep your head up high!

Unknown said...

I've been kind of in and out of the blogging world for the past few months, but I'm so glad Eli is doing so well in his Bronco. He looks like a champ in it. Keep it up big guy!

Candace said...

Doin the happy dance in SC for Eli and for you, Amy! I am just thrilled to hear the news and I know you must feel on top of the world!