Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Halloween!


HAPPY HALLOWEEN, EVERYONE!


It ain't Halloween without carved pumpkins and
"It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown" on TV!


I carved two pumpkins. This is the only one I'm willing to show you. The other is without a doubt, the worst pumpkin I've ever carved. I was trying to be creative, but I think my muse is on vacation...'cause it's awful! Really! Awful.


I know! I know! Someday Eli will ask me, "What the heck were you thinking, Mom? Those pajamas are so silly."
And I will say, "They were cute. I loved the black cats with the pumpkins. And they were 50% off!" That is my story, and I'm sticking to it. :) I'm just a nerd at heart.

1 comments:

Pauline said...

LOL, a nerd at heart that would be me .. so what did he think of touching the slimy goop!