Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Respiratory Distress - #5

SHOWING OFF HIS BATTLE SCAR! THE BRUISE FROM THE IV. HE IS SUCH A TROOPER...HE DIDN'T EVEN CRY ONE TIME IN THE ER OR UP IN ICU!

Well, Monday night at about 6:30 pm, Eli decided to go into respiratory distress. I didn't think it was bad enough to call 911, but I knew we needed to go to the hospital. We got about 5 minutes down the road and he worsened...so I called 911 and they met us in a grocery store parking lot!
We zipped up to the hospital in the ambulance.

It's a long story, that I just don't have the energy to type out right now. He spend the night in ICU while they monitored him. At about 12:00 he hacked up a big thick green thing that had been caught in his throat, and then he started breathing great, and slept through the night!

We are home now, and he is doing well. I'll post more later.

Thank you God for watching over my son, and helping him through his 5th event.

Amy

1 comments:

Lorie said...

I've been praying for Eli,how is he doing?