Monday, May 18, 2009

I {heart} Faces - "Blurb Photo Book" Contest

I am entering this photo of Eli in a contest (in the amateur division) over at
www.iheartfaces.com for a chance to have it published in a book they are making.

The category is "My Favorite Face".....



If you'd like to know more about this contest visit them at:



"I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb Book photo contest. I am granting I ♥ Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I ♥ Faces web sites."

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie pie! Great capture!

Shan said...

Having an Eli of my own it's always nice to see other photos of cute Eli's! :)

Melinda said...

What a precious little man and what a great photo!!

Nieman Family said...

Sweet...Sweet!

Anonymous said...

ha ha, we are competing against each other...We will both win...Eli is such a doll! I love his look in this...He could be saying "seriouly mom are you doing it again! ..hugs shi~

Michelle said...

Wow, now that is the look of determination! He is such a good looking boy!