Ok. Now here's the deal. Eli doesn't need any presents for his birthday.
I am not having a party to solicit gifts. However, some of you are so stubborn,
that you won't take "No!" for an answer. So, here are some ideas...because I know
it can be a challenge thinking of things for him. Crayons won't work, unfortunately.
- Receiving blankets - cotton/flannel - We can't have enough of these!
- Onesies - size 24 months.
- Crib Sheets
- Boppy covers - Eli still uses his boppy several times a day while digesting his food.
- Music CD's. Fun kids songs.
- Anything that plays Elmo's voice.
- Pants - size 18 months. sweats or soft cotton. No jeans please.
- or just your presence at his party!!!!!!! :)
An embarrassed Mom.