Sunday, December 21, 2008

Santa Claus Has Been To Town

Waiting for Santa....


I decided to keep Eli in his stroller this year....and the pics turned out great. Santa usually has a hard time holding Eli and then the pics turn out weird. (See last year's pictures here) I think this was a good solution.
Looks like I'll need to make Eli some kind of Christmas blanket for next year's picture.....however, I do love his giraffe blanket! :)

I don't think I'll ever get tired of that grumpy little face.....LOL!
He has impeccable timing!

This year, I asked Mrs. Claus to pose with Eli....
I just love the adoring look on her face....this is too precious to me....

As we were leaving the Santa room....we ran into Eli's little pre-school buddy, Edgar.
He has CP, too. His Mom and I are hoping to get together soon. Edgar is such a sweetie!
Hey, Eli, a penny for your thoughts!

0 comments: