Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Life is but a Dream


This picture was taken Monday - during Eli's two hour nap on the floor.  (The boppy is on his back, to simulate the arm that was laying across him when he fell asleep.)  Eli and I have been sick this week...and two hour naps have been the norm.  For both of us :)

I did a scrapbook page the other night.....all pictures of Eli sleeping.  I got 18 pictures on a two page LO!
Turns out I LOVE taking pictures of Eli sleeping.....the 18 photos on that page only made a dent in my stack of "Eli Asleep" pictures!  :)

I just love seeing him so peaceful....

Now if he could just be well......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am praying for that also! Hope you are feeling better?

Charlotte said...

Sleeping kids gives you a chance to soak it all in...I have one of my 3 kids sharing a big bed on vacation and they are all sound asleep...I think it's the ONLY picture I have where they are all doing the same thing at the same time! I hope he feels like himself soon!!

Pauline said...

OH i would love to see your pages. Don't you wonder what he is dreaming about. WHen i look at sleeping children that is the first thing i think ... wonder what great things they are dreaming about. Hope you feel better soon!

Mom Of Many said...

Amy,
I wanted to stop by and thank you for joining in the friends at A Place Called Simplicity. We have been so blessed by the outpouring of encouragement and prayers from so many new friends!

Your little Eli is beautiful. Long before Elijah came home we had dreamed of also having an Eli one day. Then the Lord gave me the word that we would have an Elijah, so it would be a little hard to have an Eli now, but I love that name.

I read around your blog and it is obvious that you are one very courageous young woman. I pray that the God of all comfort and peace would meet your every need - both hidden and visible. I pray that God would use your Eli to reach people whose hearts need to know the deep love of Jesus Christ. Your Eli is a treasure!

Love, Linn