Thursday, February 19, 2009

Bailey Kazoo

She's a papered Seal Linx Point Himalayan Persian.
This is Bailey.   
Her papered name was Kazoo - so we call her Bailey Kazoo...or BK....or Bales...or Belly Button...
She was an inside cat for 12 years!
Last summer when we moved, we decided to let her outside...and she loves it!!!
She loves exploring in the trees, pooping in the grass, laying in the sunshine :)
and running!!  I love to see her enjoying the outdoors.
We desperately would love to find a new home for her though. 
She is a very social cat, not a lap cat!, but she'll follow you everywhere...because she just wants to be by you.  We just can't let her in the house anymore.  She got very jealous after we had other cats in the house, and she starting going potty in the house :(
She really needs to be the only animal in the house. 
Do you know anyone who could love on this beauty for her last years?

1 comments:

Jen said...

Hey Amy,

I saw your post on my design blog. Your background is so cute!! I am actually new to the rounded and scallop edges and honestly it was really frustrating! In fact I recently gave up on a design for my personal blog because I couldn't get it work right. If you ever need any help don't hesitate to ask!!

Jen