Friday, February 27, 2009

Good Morning, Sunshine!

Eli woke up much happier and calmer this morning.  I am so glad.

His procedure (see previous post) is scheduled for 8:45.  I was a little nervous about him waking up at 4:50 am, because if he was as miserable as he was yesterday morning....it was going to be a long four hours.

I've processed last nights information a little more, and I talked to Lon.  He gently reminds me to not put the cart before the horse.  I know...but just hearing the "T" word...makes me sick. I have video for the doctors to review today, to see if they are on the right track.

I'll continue to keep you posted as I can...  Stay tuned...

Thanks for all your support and prayers!!!

4 comments:

Cat said...

Hi! My son, Riley is 4, and we dropped off a gift for Eli today at the Seattle Children's Hospital at the Whale 5 Greeter Desk. They said you could ask for it there. I told them it's for Amy and Eli Genn. If you're not there anymore, I can call them and go pick it up.

I actually did a project back in January to donate bears to the Ronald MCDonald House. I've been holding them for the entire month waiting to be in the neighborhood to drop them off. I had plans right there today. Then last night I hopped over here via the Blogfrog on MckMama's site and read about your precious boy!

Since I had to be over there anyway, Riley wanted to drop something off for Eli.

I hope you get it! If you don't or if you aren't there, let me know and I'll call that desk and let them know.

Best ~

Cat said...

Oh and sorry I kind of made up your name and they were sort of confused - but it's hard to explain how I know you through MckMama to the Whale 5 greeters - REALLY. So anyway...I hope you and Eli like the gift. Riley was sad that he couldn't meet Eli, but happy that he could do something that might bring joy to Eli.

Cat said...

I got your comment, thanks! How did the surgery go?

The lady at the desk said they would hold it for weeks if needed - so it's still there. But I'd even love to mail it to you because I think it would be a great gift for Eli! Riley would love to send it to him. Do you wanna email me? catdavis926 at hotmail

Cat said...

I got your comment, thanks! How did the surgery go?

The lady at the desk said they would hold it for weeks if needed - so it's still there. But I'd even love to mail it to you because I think it would be a great gift for Eli! Riley would love to send it to him. Do you wanna email me? catdavis926 at hotmail