Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter

We had a lovely Easter dinner at Lonnie's Mom's house.
After dinner it was time for golf.
He IS his father's son!!!!!  They love to watch golf!
I have to admit, after I gave it a chance, I kinda like it, too!
______________________________________
I made this delicious Savory Plum Salad as my contribution to the buffet.
You can find the recipe on my recipe blog:
And Lonnie bought me this beautiful plant for Easter:
The daffodils are from his Mom.  They were part of her centerpiece on our dinner table.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, maybe next year we will continue our Easter get together at Auntie's house?? ! I missed it this year! We must talk about the Golf thing though! Really...oxoxx

Anonymous said...

I thought you might want to do the 100 things also?? I was hoping anyway! Ya, I was thinking about sending Lynnette a Temari..I will have to E-her and see what her colors are! Hugs...Was today better?

Dawn Jenkins said...

I loved your blog (great header)...I am stopping by from Lynnette's blog. I am praying for your son and your family right now! I pray today is full of joy in the presence of God and that God will continue to give you strength as you cling to Him.

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

love your blog and will be back to read more...hope you will visit me....

EmONAMISSION said...

Hey you left a comment on my blog! It doesnt have to be beanie babies just smaller the better :) the more kids that will be able to have one to love as many kids dont have any toys at all! Your son is adorable! Blessings -Emma