Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Pretty In Pink

As Spring arrived, I became very bummed that the lady who lived here for 17 years before me never planted anything to give the place some Spring color!
Then, one day while trimming some bushes on the East side of the house, where we will never spend any time for anything I might add, I find tulips popping up.  A week later, Lonnie says, "Have you seen the tulips?  They are a really cool color."  And sure enough...they were!
PINK TULIPS ARE MY FAVORITE!!!
There are only these three, but I'm thankful for them all the same!
And at the very northeast corner of our house, there is a Peony plant growing.
I can't wait to find out what color IT is!?
But, I can't help but wonder why in the world they were planted on that side of the house!
I purchased two Peony plants last week.  I'm still trying to decide the perfect spot for them out front.
I LOVE flowers.  I LOVE Peonies.
I want to see them as much as possible!  :)

3 comments:

CocoCayubsMom said...

Soooo Pretty Aim, I love looking at flowers and Birds. I hate to say it but I thinks it's part of getting older, cuz they never used to be so amazing to me.

Anonymous said...

I love the color of those tulips, move them this fall, put markers where they are and dig them up and put them where you want them......so pretty.
I love your new back ground..you are SO CLEVER!
Put the Peony's near your swing so while you are swinging you will be able to smell them...mmmmmm!

Kimberly said...

I love the hope of spring flowers, don't you?
I'm planting a whole corner of our yard and stuffing it with bulbs as a memorial area to the little boy we lost. I figure all that beauty will inspire.