Friday, June 5, 2009

Special Tomato Time

Have I told you lately how AWESOME my son is?
Well, he is!
Here he is hanging out in his Special Tomato Seat, while I make his Dad a salad for dinner.
He hung out with me for about 20 minutes.
It was great!
I just love bringing him into other rooms of the house, so he can experience life in general.
Unfortunately, he gets a congested when upright.
We aren't sure why this is happening.
But its consistantly a problem in his stroller, Bronco, Special Tomato, Stander, and carseat.
It's really a bummer.
He just can't manage his saliva very well, and gets cruddy in his throat.
Reflux gets the blame for most of his issues.
Wish we knew what it really was....

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Congestion while upright... Emily's sinuses drain each day when we put her into her chair. It makes her cough and gag to begin with and then it clears. This might be happening to Eli.
Michelle in WA

Keri said...

What a handsome little man! My four year old has CP too. He has difficulties swallowing (dysphagia) and does quite a bit of gagging and retching from congestion. I think it's mainly due to the fact that he lies on his back so much that all that crud tends to pool. Then when he gets upright it drains down the back of his throat. No fun, that's for sure.