Wednesday, June 17, 2009

VIDEO - Eli's Bronco Ridin'

Finally got myself an account at Vimeo and uploaded some video.  Watch out!  I might overload you!  LOL!

Here is a video of Eli riding his Bronco.  He's practically "running" in it these days! :)

Eli's Bronco Run from Amy Berkheimer on Vimeo.


_____________________________________________________

Here is more Bronco riding....and lots of laughter!  The "song of the day" was Polly Wolly Doodle!

Eli loves to Bronco Ride from Amy Berkheimer on Vimeo.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

WOW! Look at him go! This is awesome. I love seeing him move. Thanks for sharing.
Michelle in WA

Mama of 4 Blessings said...

He's a truckin along there Mom! Go Eli!

Anonymous said...

I love that you got these...I love seeing him work so hard and going places! Way to go Eli! ooxoxoxoxox

Melanie said...

He does great. Just found your blog. I have a 3 1/2 yr old little boy with CP. We have the Pony walker (inside version) I wish we'd have gotten this one.....looks much sturdier.

Verna said...

Amy, you will never overload us with photos of your precious son, Eli.

Looks like he's having fun.

rick said...

These videos were about as precious a thing as I've ever seen. Tears of joy, also sadness that I couldn't hug him. I just loved this so much. Being off line the past while and then to come here for soooo many treats was icing on the cake, dear sis.

Yummy!